Kat Fulton is a board-certified music therapist and Curator of MusicTherapyEd.com, the new website with video courses available 24/7 for CMTE credit.
She spends most of her days managing Sound Health Music LLC, a small team of therapists in San Diego. They work with in medical settings, wellness settings, and with older adults of varying levels of care.
Kat feels SO honored to be a guest for the THIRD time on the Music Therapy Show. She has been riding Janice’s coattails in cyberspace for a couple years, blogging, advocating, educating, and helping music therapists get their expertise online.
To get CMTEs at your own pace, no matter where you are in the world, check out MusicTherapyEd.com. You can also see Kat’s full bio there.
- Masters Level Entry for Music Therapy? (topmusictherapist.com)
- Music Therapy for Apraxia (topmusictherapist.com)
- Masters Level Entry & State Recognition of Music Therapy (topmusictherapist.com)
- Developmental Speech & Language Through Music (topmusictherapist.com)
- TaKeTiNa – Rhythm for Health (topmusictherapist.com)