April is Autism Month so this week we will discuss how music therapy works with people who have Autism. I’ll share some tips and strategies for using music with people who have Autism and share some examples of sessions I’ve done.
I also saw Wretches and Jabberers last weekend, so I’ll give a review of that documentary.
To listen to the archived show, click here. Or subscribe to the show in iTunes.
- Professional Development Resources to Feature Autism Education in April (prweb.com)
- April is Autism Awareness Month (elkrapidslive.wordpress.com)
- Toys”R”Us Heroes for Autism (mymomshops.blogspot.com)
- The ABCs of Autism (momfog.wordpress.com)
- April Lesson Plan Ideas (librarianbrain.wordpress.com)
- Autism documentary entertains rather than preaches (reuters.com)
- New Autism Book by Mark Osteen Reveals Key Lessons And Advice For Parents(prweb.com)
- April is Autism Awareness Month! (autismmadison.org)
- Moving Beyond Autism Awareness to Action (psychologytoday.com)